Monday, January 25, 2010

Youngest Vids Hey Guys Im Gonna Start Making Some Vids With My Friends. U Guys Got Any IdeaS?

Hey guys im gonna start making some vids with my friends. U guys got any ideaS? - youngest vids

Hey guys, so me and my friends r going to begin, some vids. We R 12 and we have many things. Curses and these things do, and sometimes illegal human jokes hilirious ... But anyway, any ideas? Thx!


"I need your shit to listen to young people to IN, or MI vids young to make a curse, they do not want to hear .-

2 comments:

unplugge... said...

put something on fire! such as Tickle Me Elmo on fire vid! but not illegal. We have not fired their costs. something like water cannons fire on the rich. makes it fun to see the reaction of the cause of so strict about everything and have a terrible sense of humor. Or dog waste in your yard or covered with water guns in their convertible!

razmataz said...

I will not say that these young people believe in the priesthood, no one should have.

Post a Comment