Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hunter Sailing Yachts I'm Trying To Decide What Job I Want To Have When I Get Out Of College So I Can Choose A College. Help?

I'm trying to decide what job I want to have when I get out of college so I can choose a college. Help? - hunter sailing yachts

OK, so I am settled in my head. I really want to be a mother (yay), but you do not know what should work or go to school because I have so many options. Kinna I also broken, but still. I have seen 17 years on. Here we go!

Game Designer -> Full Sail Real World Education
Special Education -> Hunter CUNY School
Brain Surgery -> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Psychologist -> Massachusetts Institute of Technology

What do I do in my spare time:
- Read
- Editorial
- Dissemination
- Think
- Imaginine creatures and situations
- Play with programs

What I am good at:
- Learn how to quickly
- Implementation of the things I learned
- In conversation with people
- Support for the people
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3ds Max
- Talk and play with children
- Individuals Learn how to do things
- Repair of computers
- Making Computers

For example, all have an opinion about what scientific work / I'll go to the list? Or should Iu think he chose the wrong things together?

2 comments:

CaliGirl said...

I'll be honest, you can not be serious. His list ranges from game designers at a school that has never heard of a brain surgeon at MIT! Looks like you have a plan for everyone.

What to do, sit down and really care what their interests and determine what is right hold. We can not make this decision for you. You also know how difficult it is to MIT? To give this school is hard enough. And not for someone who has no idea what she has with her life. You need to be focused.

Looks like I my studies in computer science or an animation of a bona fide community colleges in the starting area will continue. There is a degree 2 years and everything to do, is just two years.

If you continue to go to school after the like, are your options open.

Helga said...

Now, choose to be honest, a school that these options if you have decide to go this route. Much of what you want to go to another school, and more. I started as a major design and engineering went. His tastes and ideals will change after the first year or two and then be sure of what you want. What usually happens is that we choose to terminate a program and another that is very similar, because some classes (the course and not the general education), the taste will improve our ideas and temperaments.

Since you are so young, we must also consider how they will be able to fund for study and how much it will lend. Looking at MIT and other schools that are at the top of the costs may not be the best option if no other school that is comparable and less expensive.

Most people in your life will change occupations and press 5-6 times. I'm in the process itself, although I had many singles, I've actually worked for someone else and then law at theAutumn of next year ....

to consider some things.

Post a Comment