Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ver Las Fotos De Patricia Navidad Desnuda Spanish HW-I Did The Work Myself, Just Need Someone To Check It.?

Spanish HW-I did the work myself, Just need someone to check it.? - ver las fotos de patricia navidad desnuda

I do not speak Spanish fluently. If only someone could speak fluently, you ask this parody I created and make sure I have read, then I would be very happy. Thank you for your time.

Oh, may seem a bit odd and random, and jump to a topic, but I had some words that I had Incorperated.

Skit
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nikki-I have a reservation for a double room.
Anne-Very good! I have the key at the reception.
pink, we have enough time to look around.
Nikki, this city is so beautiful!
Anne-see attractions can go and take lots of pictures.
We have to go to shop for? I saw the jewelry in the outdoor market.
Nikki-Yes! I saw a necklace, ring and earrings can haggle.
Anne-What do you think is more expensive? I have my credit card but can still be too much to buy.
Rose We go camping in a week. I want to go hiking and fishing.
Nikki-What will they have a horse? I love horses. Perhaps we will send you, or --Madar N postcards to my friend.
Anne-sounds like fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment