Monday, November 9, 2009

Mortor Bike Cake What Is Meant By "seized Up" When Refering To Mortor Bike And How Does It Occur?

What is meant by "seized up" when refering to mortor bike and how does it occur? - mortor bike cake

A recently bought a 2nd hand CAGIVA Gonzales S2 125 Gold, ALL IN TIP TOP condition, with the exception of the battery. RODE IT for the first two weeks with no problems, but I came because my bike was INEXPERINCE on wet roads with the bike Geard certainly fine (at least in appearance) UNTLL cut off because of fuel when I fill in, but by mistake LEFT reserve tank. Then I ran the oil-filled BACK UP. And it was all so far worked well. Then one morning I wouldnt START THE BIKE BUMP START CLUTCH BROKE had to be cut. It was a small problem, and thought that it would continue to use. But I took it as a garage and said they had taken and would be more than I paid for the bike + Combined Insurance costs. So what happened?

2 comments:

Mike B said...

The lack of lubrication in the fuel mixture causes the displacement of the engine components (crank, rod, piston, bearings, etc.) began to overheat and melt together.

Once started, the engine has a life remain very limited.

72GranTo... said...

Normally this means that the piston (s) seized or frozen wall of the bottle. This is usually due to lack of oil, so that the intense heat that the two metals.

Post a Comment