Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tan Hiking Boots Is Hiking Barefoot More Fun Than Wearing Heavy Alpine Boots?

Is hiking barefoot more fun than wearing heavy alpine boots? - tan hiking boots

Some time ago I went for a long stay in the Indian Himalayas. I know many of you will not even consider barefoot up here! But believe me, it was so funny! I do not wear shoes in my backpack. I enjoyed every minute journey on the soles of bare feet ... The path to the source of the Ganges, was a special experience: 36 km (18 miles one way) from the top station of ways, two nights in a tent ... Countless rock climbing, paddling in the freezing cold ... Small creek crossing patches of snow ... Many interesting impressions of my bare feet, well done! Yes, it's all about is sensual experience - is what the travel and barefoot so special! Feel the raw granite cross beneath my feet, a muddy meadow, patches of snow and illuminatedTLE provides a flow of ash ... tired feet are unknown to me, even after several miles of brisk walking! It is a great advantage of barefoot ... And that's not the way that the temperature of the experiment: the nights were pretty cold up there (when the temperature drops to -2 ° C), but during the day, things change quickly when the first rays of the sun touch the ground! It's amazing to feel the difference between a part of the length of shadows and sunshine! I spent the night in an open tent with other walkers. The morning was very cold, and admired then a cup of chai, a girl from Tel Aviv, my ability to "naked" in the cold! She said she would also barefoot, and she assumed that after a few weeks, a trip --ng barefoot, she is capable of doing, things like this without worrying about his feet. After my return I went to a couple in their early 30s. The man looked surprised to see a little, tanned my bare feet, but his wife gave me a big smile and said: "Pies Descalzos - that's great." What do you think: Is it more fun than barefoot down with heavy boots?

3 comments:

barefoot... said...

Barefooter sound like a hard core. EXCELLENT.

I also walk barefoot and enjoy all the sensations of everything. I especially love the experince of temperature changes during the different periods of the day.

36 km is impressive. I've never done much. I limit my walking barefoot in my immediate vicinity, where I live. I'm lucky that my family owns 200 hectares of natural forests and walked barefoot most of them but not both. As you I am not the mind, with all kinds of shoes with me and do not need supplies of bandages package specifically for your feet.

I love walking in cold water and ice and snow, and I want to do in the situation, on a summer day.

No tired feet - hey UNso right. I've never paid much attention before. Of course, never blisters or sweaty feet, either.

More people need to experince life barefoot.

Big Jimi said...

You have missed something, my feet hurt and then with Limp azz out of the woods.

Jylsamyn... said...

Shorten it!

I go with shoes and long pants, especially after a spider bite of banana-and dwarf-rattlers in the ankles!

Seriously, you can do it in a blog or something and just stick to these problems? 98% of respondents do not read the whole, skim the top and bottom and skip the middle, you simply add your 2c, what should we try to leave.

Post a Comment